Lead & Support
Our consultants very quickly grasp systemic connections and backgrounds. This enables us to get to the heart of things and to see the core of a project with a clear perspective.
Trust, honesty, reliability and mutual appreciation are the basis of our team’s success and are the values we live by.
Organizing, motivating, and giving impulses – our team is completely in its element. Our joy of working motivates, and our business acumen mobilizes unexpected resources!
- Project Management
- Event Management internally/externally
- Development and support of start-ups
- Contract negotiations with business partners and service providers
- Finance (support with controlling, due diligence, annual audits)
- Personnel responsibility
- Corporate communication
Whether as an interim solution, on a regular basis or as relief at peak times – our commitment and expertise is at your disposal without long-term commitment based on a fixed fee on a freelance basis.
- Project managing in brand development and marketing strategy of a diagnostic laboratory
- Planning and executing worldwide customer surveys and market studies for a global animal health company
- Operational set-up and management of a German sales office for animal diagnostics products
- Operations Management of a printing company (COO)
“Esther and George have supported several of our new product development initiatives primarily in helping us understand the views of our target customers including those of key opinion leaders (KOLs) in the industry. The compelling voice of customers (VOC) reports which they have done for us did not only help strengthen our business cases but more importantly, it greatly helped us develop products that truly reflect the needs of our customers.”Dr. Björn Schröder, Product Manager Thermo Fisher Scientific
“Esther had demonstrated her excellent management skills in her tenure as the Office Manager of PRIONICS DEUTSCHLAND GmbH. She immediately found her way in the complex organization through building links with both internal and external stakeholders. Recognized as one of the important drivers of the Germany office, she displayed outstanding leadership skills and won the reputation of her colleagues and business partners. Her commitment, reliability, loyalty and open communication style stood out and greatly appreciated within the organization. I have no hesitation in recommending her as a highly professional and competent project manager.”Ernst Zollinger, Managing Director, PRIONICS DEUTSCHLAND GmbH